Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day and more

Hey Folks,

How's it going? Life at the Whittingtons is pretty chaotic. With work, me studying for my comprehensive finals, us trying to get ready for the big move (June 22) and normal summer activities, all I can say is that we are making it. Not complaining though, we are both thankful for many blessings.

Memorial Day weekend we went to the beach and spent some time with my family and Hayden's friend, Mallory. We had gorgeous weather and what turn out to be calm, clear water. Kyle and I were set. It was nice to do a whole bunch of nothing. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

On Sunday afternoon Kyle, Hayden, Mallory and I went to Seaside for the afternoon. Kyle and I have a tradition of going back to Bud and Alleys at least one time during the summer to toast to the spot where we got engaged. I always have the drink I had moments before we got engaged. It's called a Keylime Freeze and it's delicious. It's more of a dessert drink and it has ice cream in it. Totally not something I would usually order but ya'll, it is quite yummy.  Hayden and Mallory enjoyed our annual rendezvous with us and we were all lucky to share the afternoon with Eli Manning. 
Yep, the guy in the grey is Eli Manning himself. It was pretty cool that Kyle spotted him and even "cooler" that no one really bothered him while he was there.



Monday, Kyle and I headed back to B-ham with a quick stop at Sikes and Kohns and then a 3 hour visit to Lowes to purchase some items for the new house. It was a long 3 hours.


In other news, baby William is growing. I've spent some time with him since his birth and it's so much fun to watch him grow and laugh at how much he looks just like his daddy. I could just eat him up!
This is William at 5 weeks. He's getting chunky...just the way I like babies. Counting down the days for baby Mae now...

No comments:

Post a Comment