Thursday, October 20, 2011

My "Mumkin"

So I'm totally, 100% addicted to Pinterest. It's kind of bad but hey, if being addicted to a website that allows you to discover completely awesome ideas is the only thing I have to be addicted to...then I think it will be alright. Kyle secretly likes Pinterest as well. Looks like that cat is out of the bag. We both share a love of the multitude of recipes you can find on there. Ya'll, it's bad. Sometimes I don't pin recipes because I don't want people to think I'm a total fatty.
In an effort to build my self-esteem, I occasionally pin craft ideas. I found this one a while back and was determined I would attempt this bad boy at some point in the fall. So two weekends ago, me and Kyle went over to the local Home Depot and bought ourselves some mums and a pumpkin. A small tiff debate was had over whether to get orangish/red mums (Kyle's choice) or yellow (my choice). Yellow won. I'll give Kyle credit though, he put the whole thing together. He's kind of obsessed with carving pumpkins. So without further adieu, here's our "mumkin"

No comments:

Post a Comment